Born November 29th 2021
Dad Captain. Mom Yankee
$300.00 Deposit which is applied to the total
Additional 500.00 if interested in breeders rights.
Puppies go home GANA eligible, microchiped, 2 year health garuntee, wormed, vaccinated and vet checked.
"Captain Of Oopsiedoodles of NC" Blue Ribbon level GANA multigenerational stud. 18"tall and 44lbs. Blue merle parti carrier. Embark DNA tested and clear of over 150 different genetic diseases including Von Willebrand Disease, CDDY (Chondrodystrophy).
Capitan genotype is Ee BB Ssp Mm FF CT
Capitan Phenotype is +/+ Furnishing, +/- Curl, Parti Carrier
OFA cleared, elbows, patellas, cardiac
Penn Hip results are Right DI=0.38 Left DI =.37
"Yankee Doodle Dandy" F1 basic GANA and CKC registered 24" tall 70lbs. Cream parti carrier. Embark DNA tested clear with no varriants detected.
Yankee genotype is ee BB Ssp Fl CC
Yankee Phenotype is +/- furnishing, +/- curl, Parti carrier
Due December 10th
Due December 10th
"Brodie" a Mini F1B intense red GANA blue ribbon member. He is 17" tall and 15lbs. OFA heart, elbow, hips and patella good. He is genetically clear through Embark.
Genotype is ee, BB,SS, DD (non dilute)
Phenotype is +/+ furnishings, +/- Curl
What does that mean for this litter?
We expect small sized, intense red, red abstract. They will have curly coats that will not shed and be fully furnished (facial hair).
"And Called It Macaroni" is an F2 standard apricot 23" tall 49lb GANA and CKC registered. OFA heart, elbows, hips good. Embark DNA clear with NO variants detected.
Genotype ee, bb, SS, DD (non dilute)
Phenotype +/+ furnishings +/+ curl
Contract and Health Warranty
Breeder guarantees that at the time of delivery or pick up, the puppy is in good health. All puppies are vet checked, dewormed and vaccinated. Upon arriving, should the puppy be found to have poor health of a serious nature, breeder will provide buyer with a replacement puppy from another litter OR a full refund of the purchase price of the puppy.
The following conditions apply to the sale of the aforementioned puppy:
• The Buyer has three business days from the time of receipt of puppy to have puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian. Any request to return the puppy to the Breeder for a full refund must be made within this time period and may only be requested should the puppy prove to be seriously ill upon receipt. Proof of examination must be provided along with a written diagnosis. Refund will be provided upon return of the puppy in question at Buyer’s expense and confirmation of diagnosis by Breeder’s vet. Puppy must be returned to the Breeder within 4 business days of the vet visit at the Buyer’s expense.
• Minor issues including but not limited to, fleas, worms/parasites, tooth misalignment or stress induced diarrhea due to puppy’s transition from Breeder’s home are not a reason for the puppy to be returned to the Breeder.
• A warranty against all serious life altering genetic disease is provided for one (2) years from the date of purchase. Should a genetic disease be discovered during this time that will greatly shorten or alter the life of the puppy, Breeder will provide buyer with a 75% refund of purchase price or replacement puppy when available. Proof of examination and diagnosis must be provided to Breeder and Breeder’s Vet. You must notify the Breeder immediately. Breeder reserves the right to have the diagnosis verified by another veterinarian of our choice and/or require Buyer to have specific tests run to verify diagnosis. A refund will not be given due to accident or injury.
• A warranty for Hip Dysplasia is provided for one (2) year from the puppy’s date of birth. Should dog be found to have severe Hip Dysplasia within the first two years, a refund of 75
% of puppy purchase price will be issued. Buyer must provide Breeder with proof in the form of documentation from the OFA. This warranty will be terminated should dog be allowed to become overweight or developing joints are overstressed. Veterinary medical records will be required showing the weight of the dog and veterinarian’s assessment of the weight. We reserve the right to confirm the results before a replacement or refund is provided. Should results from OFA indicate that an injury may have occurred that caused or contributed to the issue, no reimbursement or replacement will be provided.
• Breeder does not guarantee the size, color, hair length, texture, shed rate, temperament or house training ability of this puppy.
• All puppies are sold on a NON-BREEDING. Buyer agrees to spay/neuter this puppy by 12 months of age. Buyer must send proof to Breeder. Failure to follow through with spay/neuter contract as outlined above will terminate your Health Warranty. Any legal fees incurred by the Breeder to enforce this nonbreeding contract are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
• Upon execution of this contract all veterinary care and costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
• Buyer agrees to maintain this puppy/dog in good health and provide routine preventative health care.
Veterinary records must be provided to Breeder if requesting refund or replacement. If reasonable preventative maintenance/care has not been provided, health warranty is void.
• Buyer agrees to provide adequate housing away from the elements. Dog will NEVER be left on a chain or unattended outdoors for long periods of time. Buyer will groom, train and care for this dog properly.
• Buyer agrees to feed the puppy grain/carbohydrate inclusive diet and to avoid boutique and exotic dog foods which have been linked to cardiac issues in canines.
• If Buyer is unable to keep puppy/dog, Buyer must contact Breeder first. Breeder will take responsibility to rehome the dog as soon as possible. Selling the dog to another party is not permissible without written permission from Breeder. Under no circumstances is the health guarantee transferable.